Spiders found and identified at Ohio Court (Landcare property) by Robert Whyte, with assistance by Jeremy Wilson, Liam Bromley and Tim Heller
- New species of Rounded Silver Orb weaver Family Tetragnathidae Mesida, Meta, Nanometa or another or new genus sp. nov. FEMALE several specimens collected
- New species. Common (but undescribed?) northern Jotus. Family Salticidae Jotus sp. nov. aff minutus (but not minutus) body length 3.1 mm MALE
- New species and new genus. Family Theridiidae. Small Green Rainforest Theridion.
- New species. Family Thomisidae. Lehtinelagia sp. nov. (juditrolandae). Judith Roland’s Crab Spider
- Prostheclina sp.? Juvenile. Family Salticidae
- Family Araneidae, small male adult Araneus albotriangulus group plus a small female, perhaps juvenile. White or Yellow Triangle Orb Weaver
- Family Corinnidae Leichhardteus albofasciatus. White lined Leichhardt’s Swift Spider
- Pisauridae juveniles, very common about 10 specimens taken
- Theridiidae Ariamnes sp.
- Theridiidae sp. in the Theridion pyramidale cluster.Common garden Theridiid
St Andrews Cross Spider Argiope keyserlingi (id. Darryl Jones) Thunderbird Park
- Dolomedes sp: a species of fishing spider photographed previously but not yet formerly described and named. Robert Raven will be putblishing a monograph on this species in December. id Sheena Gillman, confirmed by Robert Whyte
- Whip spider Ariammes sp., at night, Skywalk. id Ronda Green