2.00pm Monday 31st January 2022
- why are we establishing corridors?
- why are we conducting these surveys?
- how to join in as a citizen scientist (you don’t need a scientific background)
- why so many surveys and why standardised sites and times?
- how will we analyse and use this information
- how we will use additional information (sighting outside of our surveys)
- how to search for wildlife
- wildlife we may encounter and how to identify them
You can download a pdf of our webinar here (7.3mb):