Workshop , The Centre (part of the Council building), Beaudesert
9.30am to 1.30pm Saturday 8th February 2020
This free event will discuss:
- why we need wildlife corridors in the Scenic Rim
- possible routes (see map below)
- suitable plants
- practical aspects of establishing plants
- plans for 2020/21
- how you can be involved in planting and care of the trees and shrubs, and their protection and after-care
- how you can be involved as a citizen scientist to help monitor gliders and other wildlife
The event is free but please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org for planning. Tea, coffee, soft drink and snacks will be available mid-morning.
Please see the map below. We now especially need some input from landowners west and south of Kooralbyn and the lower reaches of Kerry Valley.
Click here for further details on the corridor project